Creator: Donald Paul Bellisario et Don McGill
Cast: Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette
NCIS (Navy Criminal Investigative Service) is a service that investigates crime, from murders, to international terrorism, that involves men and women from the Navy or Marine Corps.
- The Team: Leroy Jethro Gibbs ( The ace Bastard) (Mark Harmon), the moody, intuitive yet talented head investigator; he likes his coffee very strong, his women with red hair, and investigation by the book. He sometimes give compliment that is an understatement. Has been divorced 3 times.
- Anthony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly), Gibbs’ second in command. He is a smart mouth, has the mentality of a high school, but very good at his job. Gibbs gives him head slap most of the time. He enjoys to torment someone, usually the newest member of the team. Come from money but does not get much of it otherwise he would not work and that would be a bad thing. He is a film buffs as well as series. He refers to a movie line there and again.
- Kate Todd (Sasha Alexander) she was there 2 seasons only. she came from Secret Service, tough as they get strong and intelligent woman there. She has rapid-fire dialogues with DiNozzo love it there.
- Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette) has body piercing tattoos and dress gothic is the coolest one. she is perky, full of life and funny. She loves to hear techno or hard rock music loud when she works. Gibbs has a soft spot for her.
- Donald ‘Ducky’ Mallard (David McCallum), the medical examiner who talks to the corpses. He likes the music that Abby plays loves Abby
Over all a great show entertaining as hell, good times always and fun to watch. It has been going on for about 15 years now and never gets old. Study work for the actors who has done a terrific job here. I love this show and I still can’t get enough.
Creator: Donald P. Bellisario
Cast: Jan-Michael Vincent, Alex Cord, Ernest Borgnine
This series has its similarities to Knight Rider And Blue thunder but who cares it is still fun to watch. I love this one it has done 3 years that is a shame but it was fun while it lasted, great memories with this one. Jan-Michael Vincent, (Hawke) is a man with a devotion to finding his brother. Hawke comes into the possession of a secret government attack helicopter, a prototype called Airwolf. He hides the super-powered helicopter and uses it as collateral to blackmail the government into finding his brother, whom he believes is still being held prisoner somewhere in the jungles of Vietnam. On the other hand he agrees to fly special missions for a shadow branch of the government run by a guy named Archangel. Jan-Michael Vincent seems the show here He is the star of the show. He pairs up with Borgnine which I love and they are the opposed of each other. The Borgnine character is warm and fussy on the other hand Hawke is cold and tough. and Together they go on mission and fight crime. Now back then Airwolf the helicopter had all those gadget that was cool but now days those helicopter has better gadget to fight the war then back then the technology changes rapidly. Anyway I love this one I had a good time watching it at the time.
Creators: Donald P. Bellisario.
Cast: Scott Bakula, Dean Stockwell, Deborah Pratt .
Doctor Sam Beckett (Scott Bakula) led a group of top scientists into the desert to research his theory that a man could time travel. Unfortunately, in order to save his funding, he was forced to enter the accelerator prematurely and vanished. H found himself in the body of some one else. His only contact from home is Al (Dean Stockwell) He come in the form of hologram. Setting things right where it went wrong Sam leap from bodies to bodies hoping each time he would leap home.
Here is a original series. Yes it is about time travel. The thing that I like is that about it is that he leap into sometimes a woman’s body. Back then there were not too many Sci-Fi series usually they took place in space or in a spaceship or some galaxy. And then came Quantum leap the smart show. Bakula’s goody good guy type attitude and his overall morality played off of Stockwell’s sex obsessed and overall ladies’ man personality extremely well. The chemistry were there between those two actors. There is tragic moment as well as humorous. It had a new adventure and a new character every week which was cool. Also it went to time different year 1940’s and beyond even into the future. It lasted 5 years and I loved every minutes of it.